Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ongoing Master Wish List!

Here is my Ongoing Master Wish List! Birthdays, holidays, Saturdays... you need to buy me something? Well here you go.

  • Super Smash Brothers: Brawl

  • Burnout Paradise

  • Wii Point Cards (for buying stuff on Wii)

  • Microsoft Point Cards (for buying stuff on 360)

  • Vote for Ron Paul in the Primary Election

  • Navigon GPS Unit (I love my girlfriend's)

  • 4th Edition D&D Player's Guide

  • Adjustable Wrench Set

  • Diploma Frame

  • Internal IDE hard drive > 100gb (only if on sale)

  • PS3 Motor Storm Bundle

  • Spare 360 Guitar for use with Rock Band

  • BookGem

  • External Firewire DVD drive



This is the list of things which were on the list above but I have now received!

Keep checking back - I will update this post... from the future!
Please Note: This list includes things which have not yet found their way to the retail channel. YMMV.

4 Comments:

Blogger ginka said...

What is a husband pillow?

5:16 PM  
Blogger ginka said...

What is a husband pillow?

5:17 PM  
Blogger ginka said...

Ah it is what we always called a bedrest. I did not mean to be redundant. I submitted my initial inquiry and experienced and error so I resubmitted.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love you and you are adorable!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home