Friday, December 02, 2005

Christmas Stuff

A Silver DS ( I would prefer brand spankin' new )

A PassMe2 available from http://www.dspassme.com/oscommerce/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=52

You need to be sure to set the DS Cart: dropdown box to (USA) Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow * This is vital!!! Double, triple, quadruple check this. Please. I beg of you. =D

NO DS GAMES... I'm buying Castlevania for myself on employee appreciation day. Worse case scenerio I'll play it on Justin's DS. (Speaking of Justin, he knows almost as much about this stuff as I do and has a credit card. I'm sure you have his phone number.)

But I would ALSO like a DS SuperCard CF version...
This will allow me to do legal things like run DS Linux.
Anyway, they are available from a reputable retailer like:
This one!

A new TV! A bigger one!!! Yay!

An elephant ride.

A year-long full warranty on my Jeep

Asianses!!!

PixelBlocks from ThinkGeek or wherever PixelBlocks is sold.

A terabyte storage server!!!

Fine spicy mustards - Only from Inglehoffer!!!

A crappy dresser to stick in this room with the computers and store stuff in.

Misclleanous things to put in aformentioned dresser.

A complete set of Dremel attachments.

Love

An idea of what you all want for Christmas in the comments.

An IOU for a Nintendo Revolution, which will be coming out at some random point in 2006

16x or 8x or 4x DVD-Rs

CD-Rs

Qoob

GameBit Screwdriver (Needed to install Qoob)

Some kinda 'Learn to solder' kit, I dunno, maybe they make these for kids or something.

Uhh, thats all I can think of right now =D

1 Comments:

Blogger Emory said...

Emory, what is the code thingy you said that HAS to be on the DS? HRmmm? LOVE YA!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home