Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Another Christmas? Wow. It's 2014, baby!

Another Christmas is here and I'm making a list and checking it compulsively. 2014 marks the 10th year I've used wishlist.emorym.com to ask for things! A decade of a blog devoted to consumerism! This is the first year that I'm married - does that mean I should ask for more or does that mean I should ask for less? I am going to try just asking for everything I want.
  • Christmas Coffee
  • Xbox One - if you can find it bundled with a game for $349, that's a deal!
  • Playstation TV - if you can find it for less than $99 or the version with a controller/memory card for $99, that's a deal!
  • Someone to fix my broken TV tray table
  • A kotatsu
Here is a goofy list of things I want in life:
  • Babies!
  • A joerb!
  • A house!
  • My thesis to be finished!
  • Everyone to be in good health!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home